Friday, August 07, 2009

Saratoga Diary - Aug 7

I don't have much to say about today's card. I do like my chances of getting out on this card, which would be a first for me at this meet. I'm playing most of these races based on my home cooked speed ratings which are essentially a composite average of the most popular figures like Beyers, BRISnet Speed and the DRF Speed Rating. I was looking forward to playing Uvada in the 5th but she has scratched out and I don't see much else out there.

Good luck to everyone today!

Race #1
$1 exacta box - Bella Attrice/Crazy Catlady/Bobs Pinup Girl/Mindbender =$12

Race #4
$1 exacta box - Loxy Lady/Maria's Moon/Who Is Lady =$6
$1 trifecta box - Loxy Lady/Maria's Moon/Who Is Lady =$6

Race #8
$2 exacta box - Mission Approved/Southwest/Lord Kipling =$12

Race #9
$1 exacta box - Gulf Cat/Jet Set Vinny/Mott Entry =$6
$1 trifecta box - Gulf Cat/Jet Set Vinny/Mott Entry =$6

Wagered - $48
Meet Balance = -$352.70 (-87.09%)

No comments: