Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Message for Jen

It's not often we get comments (or readers come to think of it) at this space so I thought I'd address this comment openly.

"Hello Kennedy,
very attractive site and lots of good writing.I don't have the standings on my Blog mainly because I forget, ha ha. I have had toruble keeping a steady pace on my blog and i hope to get into more of a routine next year. I enjoy it, it's a nice little release.I like your Sovereign award ratings, perhaps maybe next year you can send them to me and i will post those ones, and give you credit - you know like - Kennedy's Kritters, ha ha, kidding, but think about it. Just for your info, the Sovereign award voting closed yesterday (we had to have our votes in by 5 pm), so the Valedictory does not figure in the awards....Jen "

Thank you for the compliments. I would be more than happy to share them with you at any time you request them, and no credit is necessary. My hope is only that one day racing could have rankings like this that would be used as pro-tem standings during the year and would be included in association with votes to determine year end champions.

Kennedy

No comments: