Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saratoga Diary - Aug 15-16

I'm going to have to go ahead and combine Saturday and Sunday's diary. The weekend's really pile up these days. It ought to be a great weekend of racing. I sure hope the weather holds through Sunday.

Spot Plays For Aug 15th

Race #2
$1 exacta box - Bulldogger/Brother Bird/Chief Counsel =$6

Race #4
$1 exacta box - Keep Thinking/Strong Commitment/Sean Avery =$6

Race #10
$1 exacta box - Musketier/Grand Couturier/Lauro/Brass Hat =$12
$1 trifecta box - Musketier/Grand Couturier/Lauro/Brass Hat =$24

Wagered - $48

Spot Plays for Aug 16th

Race #7
$1 exacta box - Epicurus/Steve's Kitten/Mott Entry =$6

Race #8
$1 exacta box - Etincelle/Deputy's Citizen/Siren Serennade =$6

Race #9
$1 exacta box - Citifest/Redefined/Elusive Fox/Thunder Minister =$12
$1 trifecta box - Citifest/Redefined/Elusive Fox/Thunder Minister =$24

Wagered - $48

I'm kind of betting on a big weekend for Pletcher, especially on Sunday. I kind of feel like he's really bringing some live horses over the next two days and I want to get a piece of that.

I'd love to say that I fully support Grand Couturier for a third Sword Dancer but I actually think that Musketier will be a very tough horse to beat. Attfield has really brought him along well and I think he's ready to establish himself as top tier.

Good Luck to everyone this weekend!

1 comment:

George said...

Thanks for the tips :)