Friday, October 27, 2006

Silly Sentiment

Next week this space is going to be dedicated to some hard core handicapping. I will give my thoughts and analysis on every BC race as well some picks based on mechanical handicapping systems I've developed. But before then I'd like to wish an extra bit of good luck to my favourite horses who will be competing in the Breeders Cup this year.

Spun Sugar
Henny Hughes
Wait A While
Film Maker
Badge of Silver
War Front
Bernardini

Not all of them have winners chances but I really hope that they all run thier best and come back healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...sentiment is never silly! ;) (well, maybe sometimes) I'm also hoping Wait A While puts in a good performance, even if she doesn't hit the wire first. She's been one of the more exciting turf runners in the 2nd half of the year and looks to have a world of potential- should be a force next year, regardless of the BC outcome. Other than her, I just hope Brother Derek runs well...:)